J'ai Soif Carafe and Glass - AmberMaison Balzac
Just add water. The J’ai Soif carafe and tumbler are expertly crafted from amber Borosilicate glass, inspired by the traditional drinkware sets displayed on bedside tables in France. Their refined design makes them more than just a way to stay hydrated; they're a lovely dose of color and shine. You can find more colors and extra gobelets here.
- Carafe: Height 7.87"(20cm), Diameter at Base 3.74" (9.5cm), Capacity Approx 27.05 fl oz (800ml)
- Medium Gobelet: Height 3.15" (8cm), Diameter at Base 2.76" (7cm), Capacity Approx 8.45 fl oz (250ml)
- Carafe and Gobelet made from 100% Borosilicate glass.
- Each carafe and gobelet features the Maison Balzac star logo on its base.
- This glassware is hand-blown, and as a result, slight variances in shape, size and color may occur. These variances are part of the inherent charm of handmade products, and should not be considered a fault. Any irregularities that may occur will never deter from the overall aesthetic of the product, or hinder its ability to be used as intended.
- Although this item is dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing with a soft bristle brush.
- Avoid using strong alkali soaps, as these may damage the glass.
- Avoid putting ice directly in the empty glass or carafe; add the liquid first, then add ice and drink up!