Color + Decor Services
Hi. I'm Kristin Van Buskirk, the owner of Woonwinkel. Having spent twenty-five years in the color design industry, I've learned that color is powerful. It can transform a mood and a home and I know how to choose it with care. Every person and every space has unique color needs. Whether you need to solve an architectural dilemma, you want to feel more relaxed or uplifted in your home, or you just need help pulling things together visually, color can often do the trick.
Having received a degree in art, then embarking on a 20+ year career as a color design director for Nike, and now finally as the owner of the color-obsessed home and gift shop, Woonwinkel, I've married all those experiences to offer the following residential interior decor services:
- choosing wall and trim colors to complement existing decor
- choosing colors and color placement to enhance architecture or solve architectural trouble-spots
- choosing colors and finishes for new construction to ensure flooring, walls, cabinets, countertops, hardware and any other surfaces work in harmony
- I assist home owners, apartment dwellers, and interior professionals
- Assisting a DIY-client in honing in on a style, determining an optimal floorplan, creating a color and material palette, and compiling a mood-board to help guide a decor project they'll complete themselves
- All of the above plus creating a detailed shopping list for clients who want a clear plan
Every service starts with a 2-hour in-person consultation for $250, which is occasionally all a client needs. Usually, however, we use that as an info-gathering session so I can provide you with a quote for the full scope of your project. Ready to learn more? Check out my portfolio, and then write to me at email@example.com. We'll schedule a phone call together in which I'll learn what you have in mind, give you information about my process, and explain my fees. I look forward to hearing from you.