Wall of Curiosities - Beetle AntiquaryStudio Roof
In real life, they inconspicuously scuttle about under leaves and on branches, but these flamboyant and colorful insects look as if they have just stepped off the catwalk.
Make this 3D object with your loved ones or as a meditative act for yourself. Then decorate your wall or tabletop with flamboyant color.
- 3D object to build, comes flatpacked
- Made of recycled cardboard and printed with vegetable inks
- Included are 5 beetles and 13 pop-out leaves, as well as some
double-sided foam tape to place the leaves on the wall;
Dimensions of the biggest beetle when built up: 14x7x34 cm – 5.5×2.8×13.3”
- 4 x A4 cardboard sheet with 61 pieces to pop out and assemble and 4 x A4 paper sheet with 13 leaves to pop out
- Assembly instructions can be found on the inside of the packaging