Venn Chair DecoVenn Design
This chair has delighted and impressed us -- its comfort and design create a product like no other. Designer Tyler Benner wanted to create a round upholstered seat inspired by stability balls. This posture-improving design was a result of careful iterations and improvements. Each Venn chair has durable stain-resistant fabric, temperature balancing felt, supportive foam cushioning, sturdy YKK zippers, and an eco-friendly latex-free air cushion. It shines in a variety of contexts: use it in your home office, use it to magically bounce a baby to sleep, or use it as a fun chair for your child's room -- energetic children love to wobble on them! Designed and manufactured in Oregon.
- Multi-layered composite construction
- Supportive temperature balancing foam and felt wrap an inner air cushion
- Zip cover hides hardware while in use
- Pendleton eco-wool
- Barrow upholstery textiles (hemp, polyester, cotton, and wool)
- Eco-felt & foam
- Latex-free air cushion, with included hand-pump and plugs
Large Size: 25.5"/ 65 cm diameter (good for a standard height desk)
Small Size: 19"/ 48.25 cm diameter
CUSTOM-MADE FOR YOU IN 2-6 WEEKS IN SALEM, OREGON. Occasionally we have items in stock and can get it to you even quicker. Inquire about custom colors.