Gaspard VaseMaison Balzac
The Gaspard glass vase is inspired by the silent dance and stark white silhouette of mime extraordinaire Jean-Gaspard Deburau. Enjoy his silent monochromatic show with a handful of lilies, or gift him a new voice with a vibrant bouquet - the choice is up to you!
- Color: Opaque White
- Height 11.8" (30cm), Diameter at Base 5.5" (14cm), Diameter at mouth 6.7" (17cm)
- Made from 100% Borosilicate glass.
- Each vase features the Maison Balzac star logo on its base.
- This glassware is hand-blown, and as a result, slight variances in shape, size and color may occur. These variances are part of the inherent charm of handmade products, and should not be considered a fault. Any irregularities that may occur will never deter from the overall aesthetic of the product, or hinder its ability to be used as intended.
- Although this glassware is dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing with a soft bristle brush.
- Avoid using strong alkali soaps, as these may damage the glass.
- Take care not to bump glassware against hard surfaces or other vessels during cleaning.