Me And The WorldChronicle Books
Me and the World is a colorful, eye-popping universe of infographics about global communities. This content-rich book teaches about other kids and cultures around the world, all while stepping back and really seeing the big picture. Me and the World is the perfect introduction for a generation entering an increasingly digitized, data-driven world.
- Packed with dynamic illustrated spreads about customs of other countries
- Invites readers to see themselves in its pages through a data lens
- Guided by a relatable, school-aged narrator
- Perfect for reluctant readers, especially those who would otherwise gravitate toward numbers-based pursuits like math and science, rather than reading
Me and the World pairs visual literacy with data literacy, using colorful illustrations and infographics to present information in a way young readers will not only understand but enjoy. Equal parts educational and entertaining, this makes a great pick for parents and grandparents, as well as librarians, science teachers, and educators. Written by Mireia Trius and illustrated by Joana Casals.
- 68 pages
- Recommended for ages 8-12